MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
To exceed the needs and expectations of our stakeholders, customers, and employees while excelling at our core business and services.
To become the leading Master Retail Franchisee in the in Latin America and the Caribbean domestic markets.
- Customer Focus
- Bachelor’s in Marketing from UADE (Argentina). MBA from Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts (United States of America).
- Has accumulated more than 20 years’ worth of experience in management and brought to fruition several projects within the luxury/watch/fashion industries.
- Manager of a luxury watch & accessories distribution company covering southern Latin America between 1990 and 1998.
- Opened ‘The Watch Gallery’- the first retailer in South America specialized in high-end watches - in 1999. Exclusive agent for Patek Philippe, as well as 15 other exclusive brands.
FINANCE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- Bachelor Degree in Economy from the University of Buenos Aires (Argentina).
- MBA from the University of Trinity in Dublin (Ireland).
- Over 10 years of experience in Administration, Finances, Controllership and Accounting.
- Reduced Accenture and Indeed debts and credits to 40% for +90 days in the French Market.
- Joined the Liberman Group in 2018.
- Bachelor Degree in Global Business from Universidad Latina de Panama (Panama).
- Master in Supply Chain Management from Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (Spain).
- Over 10 years experience in Logistics, Trade Marketing and Marketing.
- Proven track record of successful marketing and logistics strategies across diverse industry categories.
- Acted as String Leader for Mitsui Osk Lines (MOL), one of the largest shipping companies in the world.
Gerente de Ventas para Las Américas y el Caribe
- Bachelor Degree in Public Management from ESCP Europe (Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, Turin).
- MBA from Universidad San Andres (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
- Responsible of Business Development for the French Embassy in Buenos Aires (Argentina) during a period of 5 years.
- In charge of Business Intelligence for Latin America at ADIT and Velours Consulting Companies..
- Joined the Liberman Group in May of 2017.
- Master’s degree in Shipping Business from Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya, Barcelona (Spain).
- Bachelor’s in International Trade and Customs Administration, Universidad Latinoamericana de Comercio Exterior, Panama City (Panama).
- Import, Export & HUB Coordinator Latin America for Maersk Line.
- Fashion Executive at CHANEL, 2011-2015.
- Joined the Liberman Group in 2015.
CENTRAL AMERICA SALES MANAGER
- More than 20 years of experience in sales in the Luxury goods sector, both for domestic markets and the Travel Retail sector in Latin America.
- Gerente de Area en Chanel para Mercosur y Centroamérica del 2001 al 2008.
- Americas Senior Training Manager for Chanel, 2008 – 2011.
- Joined the Liberman Group in 2016.